Yes We just had dinner & dance on fri 26feb..yup..It was fun and cool as most pple dress up as different characters such as spiderman, emperor, empressor, mario, me as a student etc..the host was funny while he entertain us..we had the dinner at hilton hotel and a bus was here to pick us up and head to the hotel..if not can you imagine wearing weird outfit there taking public transport..if not have to change there..still abit ma fan..our emperor and empressor changed there..if not they will look weird..9 person was selected for the best dressed costume..and the lady in black dress won though..busy taking pics with pple and We didnt take with all..there is photo shots that we can take..one was free for us..the rest u will need to pay
Aiyo I was choosen to go to the stage and then learn how to dance..haha..makarina..oh man so embarassing..it's fun as I dun care about the audiences hhaa..I am just into the dance..trying to follow..the indian guy was firstly singing as he picked a lady to sit down and he said love song..haha..after that then we went up..one guy & I was chosen..
Of course there is game to guess the song's name or where the song is from..haha..funny as the person who wanna to ans has to sit on the chair which is on the stage..so participants will snatch..
anyway dinner was good..the food was not bad..end up sitting back with sales dept pple as I dun wanna eat halal food :P opps I know I am bad..seriously I don't want to..so weird..
End here..
February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment