February 06, 2010

Had a gd laugh!

Well I laughed a lot today.yeah firstly is because of CQ & Ivy..went down to support cq a while before I go for service..poor him still sick so jm, yuki, pq went to get something for Ivy n CQ..liang cha , oranges, CNY card and a tin of chocolate rolls..wow but too bad Cq cannot eat yet..CQ has to continue to host and I can see him sweating..which is so unusual.is cold sweat..aiyo..

Pray that he will recover soon so that he can enjoy the CNY..well somehow get sabo to go up and play game hhaa..I dun mind also..play zhong ji mi ma with 3 person and along with Diya, CQ & Ivy..Thx God I didnt kanna anything..phew..Yuki did..hhaa..funny coz first one who kanna is a gal..have to kiss cq's stomach..2nd one have to kiss IVy's face but pass to CQ..Cq disturb her by kissing her..hhaa..last one have to piggy back Ivy..end up Yuki kanna and pass to Ivy..Ivy do that..coz Cq also said Yuki no strength la..hhaa
Yuki was a bit frightened by Diya's reaction haha..

It was fun though..we laugh alot..I didnt even notice pple below the stage..focusing on the game..
Too bad I cannot stay long and have to leave for church's service..manage to see cq n Ivy on air live etc..and he suan Ivy etc..so bad :P how did he manage to do that while he is sick..weird..glad that CQ told others some of his supporters become his friends.. :) I didnt really take pic..doesnt matter..coz the rest did take for us..is the fun of it..Took pic with cq b4 so doesnt matter..

I really cheong to church today just on time for Ji's testimony..yup he shared so I wanna to support him..at first hesitating whether should I go church though I know I wanna go coz I just wanna go not only support him..glad 2 hear his sharing and pastor disturb him..asking him to sing amazing grace hahaha..end up he didnt..Glad that I am in church as Pastor shared the gift of forgiveness and righteousness..I had a great day!!

Ji msn me rather late asking me how's his testi and then he went off to bed.. -_-''' perhaps just to get feedback..well..ok la at least we r talking a little though not too close..I sense the feeling still there..sigh..trying to keep it away..Find Jo rather nice as well..slowly see..no hurry to know more guys etc..but thx God that He is providing me and introducing more friends to me..leave it to fate..I have been wondering where is my prince, haha..

End here..CNY soon..one more week to CNY Eve

No comments: