Here I am to update..I was back a little late yesterday after steamboat..went to have steamboat as usual and then was asked whether I wanna go hang out with the rest..Tin An, Siow CHing, cousin, me , Wei Xiang and Alvin went to river angbao..yeah went to walk n walk and we went to flyer's popeye to have drinks..follow by watching the fireworks and then WX drove me back first before the rest head to Tin An's house to play mahjong which I am not interested in.. :P pretty fun hanging around with them..with lots of laughter..hehe..a different way of cny eve..
Well as for today..as usual house visitation for both grandma's side..I was too tired to go for service :P sigh..just mark the end of CNY Day 1 with no V day mood..no partner lor..no urge to find partner but rather to find my career first :)
End here
February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment