Its already 2nd day of work at CE dept..yup I transfer over..work is alright..temp admin tend to do more paper work and data entry..need to photocopy stuff tml..sian but just do as it is temporary..I guess she is not too happy about it? I sense that she doesnt wanna to talk to me and asking if she wanna go for lunch she said she was meething other pple which I think is realistic..as she told me she having rice lor..who told me we r friends? she is the one..every working place do let us learn more things..at times is sad to know the truth..I know I might be sensitive..I hope I am..just feel like ignoring her..coz once she is having meal with auntie, they will gossip..I hate it..whereas it's more healthy to have lunch with Alicia they all..it's ok if she is a realistic person..
There isn't really a true friend in life..maybe you might meet but it is rare..sad to say..the longer you know doesnt mean you are all close..might distant away..in fact sec sch friends on off will meet and at times don't even bother..not that close..just that they are fun loving though..everyone is busy..
well let me share an incident today and I think it happens any other day..I was on my way back after my work and it was peak hour and happen that an old lady accompanied by perhaps her daughter came in..at first they r standing near the door after that slowly move inwards a little and infront of people who are sitting down..I noticed 4 teenagers sitting down and they are couple..simply ignore the old lady and as people stare at them, I overheard them saying snap pics of them and post la for not giving up seats.. -_-''' I wasnt sitting down so I can't give up my seats..simply don't feel good seeing her stand sigh..They are too much!
Anyway still looking out for my career, firstly is a job first to make it a career..then other things can be in place such as things that I wish to fufil..
End here
February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment