Yup two more days and I am out of that place..and also CNY eve coming..time flies..all I did was really filing and trying to help them settle cause is rather in a mess..shall not go into it..just cannot stand the double work..is alright..though I earned a little money from there plus CNY angbao coming the way..I still need to earn income though..gonna be very broke soon..so I am stress after work today..thinking about how to go about getting more opportunties and a perm gd prospect job.I will try even harder..waiting for that call..is 50-50 for the 2nd interview for that position.not to sure..but I have planning if I cannot get, then I just have to slowly find..I sense the prospect there but I know it will be stressful etc..I know I face obstacles before..I will be brave to face them again, coz U r with me...thx Lord..
I love u Lord and I know U love me alot too..whenever I think about U, I just feel like crying..touched by U each time..may you continue to provide me with good opportunities and match me with the right one..I need it seriously to move on with life..I can't accomplish the rest yet when this is not done..
I slept early last night, so feeling good today..was too tired yesterday plus I ate medicine..I am feeling alright, just wanna take gd care of myself for CNY
shall end here..
February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment