Well getting a little busy this two days as there are more work to be done..fruiful day..catching Vanness 's drama 下一站幸福。。still have a few more espiode..nice..never been so engross in one ever since I watched 宫心计。。relaxing and watch..I wont think so much..personally feel that Vanness mature alot compared to during meteor garden..his acting skill improves..
mm..somehow feel a bit emo..I will be alright..thx God..finally get my pay..delayed for some time and I prayed for it.Michelle came to me today unexpectly to give me my cheque..I really need some money..finally..as for last month end salary, I guess it needs some time again..sigh..hopefully end of this month..
I pray for more job oppportunies and may God grant me patience & strength to move on with life, also my family & friends with gd health, happiness and keep them safe n sound..
I have faith in U..I continue to work hard and also trust in U..
End here.
March 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment