February 18, 2010

Well feeling so tired now..I guess is the headache..weather is too warm..stay at home the whole day..I will try to sleep earlier today..

I am thinking about stuff..she asked me about the type of guys that I like..trying to dig out my secrets? in the end I did share a little with her but that's past..dun wish to think about it as it makes me emo. I just caught a new drama..rather normal to me..as Roger Kwok acted, not so bad..

Pray that I can get the right job with prospect and the right guy ba..

Well I met up with Grace mei yesterday as she wanna pass me homemade cookies..almond cookies..not bad..it's nice though I dun like the taste of almond ,this cookies doesnt have that strong taste..yummy..end up we went to river angbao..this time is day time..acc her to go and then we went to s'pore flyer popeye to chit chat..I didn't reach home too late..just a short one..sat will have buffet dinner cum lo hei..wooo..

seriously a few guys aint not so bad appear in my life but I never thought abt it as bgr issue..simply friends..I hope that others dun be too anxious to help me with it..cousin might try to matchmake me hahaa..so funny..let nature takes its course..not too impt now as compared to career..

yeah gonna sing my hearts out tml with mei..wooo..yes k lunch..I just wanna relax and then go to work next mon

End here

No comments: