Right now thinking alot..not working today..sigh..at times I know not everyone know what I am thinking..God knows..God understand..is ok..I might seem choosy but that is because I wish to choose wisely as it might lead me to the career path that I want..do you all understand? from the beginning, I take what it comes and end up no where and realise is not what I wish to and not the prospect that I aim for..I understand you guys care for me and trying to help me..thx alot..I believe is better that I choose it myself..as decision lies with me..yeah Ame is right, just don't be too concern about what others say..I am mentally tired you know..
Life is never easy, it makes us feel down at times..I's normal, if life would to be so smooth, we won't grow and learn..I went to read book to motivate myself..I came across this..let me share it
Think about how you can improve for the future but don't waste your present thinking about how you could have changed the past..
that's true..what is the point of thinking about that..it's past..so I am gonna keep the past memories with me..I did learnt skils and things from past experience..is not so bad after all..I really wish that I can find a suitable job and slowly build up my career path.I wanna have that professional feel..it takes time.giving myself 6 years to be successful..6 years not too long nor short..oh man..
so sleepy..I end here
February 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment