February 20, 2010

Pissed me off

SeriouslY I was so pissed off yesterday, fickle minded and she doesn't learnt her mistakes..I prefer to mind my own biz now..when pple ignore her she can bomb ur house no. and hp no. til u r fed up.My Family is irritated by the phone call as well..ahhhh..how to be patience with her? Ta tell me to be patience with her and pray to God to have patience with her. sigh..I don't even want to try.She spoilt my CNY mood..it's still CNY and I blow my top yesterday..reach my tolerance limit..angry lor! thinking about it now still makes me feel irritated..not angry become angry again..she doesn't know what is her mistake..she throw her temper..

Well update abt yesterday, met up with Grace mei and we went msq kbox for klunch and then chit chat around while doing window shopping..not too bad.xl fly us aeroplane ..is alright.I am abit unhappy but that not as pissed like wat that MF did..I was really mad til my face was so hot..

End here

No comments: