Well 2nd day of cny which is yesterday, Yamashita-san and HL came over to my place..invited them over for dinner and bai nian..catch the aunty lucy movie with them..I was surprised that my Dad enjoyed it too while laughing hhaa..my mum catch a little too..wow..can you imagine, CQ is really successful in that..even my dad praise him..He rarely watch tv de..and he enjoyed watching..hahaha..first year that they visit us and then had some simple home cooked dinner with nice soup :) glad that they enjoyed the food..
As for today..nothing much to do and I went to catch movie with HL at Lido shaw house..well valentine;s day was a great movie with laughter..wooo..everyone laughed alot though..I believe most of them especially people who are sitting behind me..haha..they LOL..I didnt regret watching it..after that we take a stroll and shop around before heading home around evening to have dinner etc..Catch guo hao nian's last epsiode..glad that it has a good ending :)
That's mark the third day..I can rest a while and gonna call or sms lela tml regarding that issue..probably rest til end of this week..wow good break..
I shall end here..time for my drama..I wanna catch..
February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment