yeah.I just highlighted my hair today..looking slightly different now and I love the colour..it's gold blonde..yup..
Secondly, I got a call from MIS and confirmed going to work tml..yup though it is a temp position for two months,I am so happy to be back to my school and this time to serve the sch..I guess is a way of giving back since I studied there before..It's good to be back..I love my sch! I will try my best to do what I can..hopefully to bring out the CAR again..a fresh year & month of feb..
thx God for the blessing and opportunties..
well I am also happy for JY & Candyce..supported JY since the PSS1..Happy that they found each other and they are married yesterday..Wayne Lin JJ is so cute, bluffing JY that he wont be able to make it and he came up with a funny indian el accent video and he sang to congrat Jy and then he suddenly appear singing live and Jy cried though..it was really a surprise..I knew JJ will be back, is his gd friend's wedding wor..no matter what he will try to attend..yes he flew back ..
I love the vow by Candyce, so touching..it was in mandarin..Jy cried again..when he fetch the bride he cried too..touching..so JJ know Jy cried alot so he wanna make him cry hhaa..so funny..
Glad that Mr Paul Chan is so nice to keep up with the updates of celebrities wedding and he loaded the videos online for us to see..thx him for that..too bad there wasn't the video whereby Candyce & JJ performed..well is alright..I get to see a little through xin.sg
Gonna end here..I hope I can slp well tonight so that I can prepare myself for tml..
February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment