February 04, 2010

Updated post..

Well I went for interview near my place..thx God for answering my prayer..look like is not something that I am looking forward to, nevertheless is ok..Its good to look around and the interviewer is the C type according to DISC..the way she look at the certs etc..I can tell.. :P really must thank James & Joseph for guiding me about DISC previously..I did the test before too..slowly can observe..the way she look at the cert, I sense the discrimation as my cert is private cert..well is alright..doesnt matter. At least I tried..the job scope is really very admin based..Tracy make it sound so good,I felt deceived..that's why at times I dun trust agency..well is alright..I wont wanna get in either..

I am looking forward to tml and see what the job scope's like..I wil be more willing to interact with pple and meeting up with pple rather than doing paper work only.that why I applied for consultant's job..I hope things will go well..thx God for the opportunities..meeting another agent on mon as well for other job..I see how it goes..seriously, I feel like giving 1 week notice to work til next week..should I? I rather not waste my time doing those work..not much prospect and for money sake?

Well I know myself, I dun like to force myself to do what I dun like..yeah you might find me fussy or choosy, there is job and you still wanna pick ar?..well you have to be happy then you can do things better isn't it?? what is the point of doing when you dun like it? beside you wanna have prospect..wha's the point of doing something while you feel that you can't learn and grow..oh man..the way I see things and the way I react is really same as him..what happen sia..learn everything from my mentor ar? we are a bit similar..though he is DC, I am SC..but Joseph told me DC and SC love to work together..I believe is true..yes James told me before..

Dun worry, James..I am still the Yvonne..I believe I will be that old Yvonne again soon..with that drive and that motivation towards my goal n job..I know I lost some part of me somehow after I left that place..well I belive when there is a drive in me, I wont give up easily..I will keep on going..

I understand you guys dunno what I want..not to worry, I know what I want to do in life..if I myself not sure about it, then I will be in trouble..I really took quite some time to be sure about it and it was suddenly..just that it is easy to say then done..SO I don't wish to share about my dream too much..dream without action is only a dream..lets jia you together my friends! I hope my determination in finishing my course is used on my work..pple tell me the right attitude will make me fly high..let see..I wanna be successful not to prove to pple but to myself..I wanna prove to myself..

I just wish that I can share the burden with my parents..this is what others dunno about it..they work so hard..I wish that my mum dun have to work so hard and can relax a bit..in order to do that, I have to work hard first..find the right career which is not easy..May God Bless.Father I know you are always there..thx u for your guidance..I have faith in you..may You continue to walk with me, bless my family and friends around me..I thank You Lord! I never regret being your daughter even since that day when I accepted you as my Lord & Saviour..You are wonderful and amazing!!

End here..

No comments: