February 11, 2010

work is normal today. I feel upset now..He is serious about asking me to go acc him during cny..I thought he is kidding..why are you the same as the rest? why do I care so much about how you react? it just trigger my memory.. you wont even care about how I feel about it ba..I am nobody..to u, I am just a fling/companion ba..how can I be compare to ur HY..I even suspect that I did like him..but I dun sense maybe 2 close..we are not that kind of couple relationship..which make me feel that coz u dun wanna find them so u look for me..pei ni de ren should be ta..not me..

I will only acc u if u r truely my bf..not a problem..I dun wanna to have no status..u know ma..I wish that I have a shoulder to cry on, to dote me n to share my joy and happiness with though I dun need for now..where is that person, I have yet to see..is he around me alreay or is he far away..

I have yet to receive call from them, I guess is gone case..look out for better job ba..I need some music though to relax..I dun care about him

End here..

No comments: