January 30, 2010

Yeah another post..that was posted during midnight so I was pretty tired though..let me add on..

Happy that I had a enjoyable night yesterday and worth it to catch the performance..I had a good chat with Joseph after performance..we went to mac to chat..sharing with me DISC etc..I am sure mine still the same..and he is the D type same as that James :P wow I get to know he learnt salsa dance..cool..same passion...at times happy to know more guys friends but I am not thinking about bgr thingy right now..just find that guys that I met, simply has their own characters that pple will notice..interesting..some are those that I look out for..well leaving it to fate..I am focusing completely on getting a better job and start to build my career as times goes by..no time for that..single life is good for now..

I know that hk stars are here today..happen that Moses chan is gonna be at PS..I wanna go n take a glance..well steven ma, hao yi , sonia kwok is going also..but only for today Moses is coming..he wont be there tml..maybe he needs to go back to hk..well is very near only 3 hours plus trip back :P not too bad

Gonna end here and have my lunch..go and see Moses and then off to church

No comments: