December 27, 2009

Yeah back from bbq around 1am..I should slp but I just want to blog first..I need to wake up around 6 plus..its alright, I am gonna wake up at 6.30 but I dun care..just have to cancel the k session.sorry guys I really need to save up so I back out..super broke liao..still have to pay Lee Ping the bbq money..yup we went to pasir ris park, hard to find..I got lost and cant get any of them til I reach li ping then manage to find after asking pple..latin dance group gathering but very few of us and Casey just come to see us..not sure why he seem abit sad..I went back first as I need to go church later..thx them for inviting
It's good to catch up but my mood sian sian now..cannot slp n either feel touched or think 2 much, tears just wanna fall just now..I wish I can cry..I will feel better..I know God is around, is ok..is just gonna start a new path of my life..I know I can move on..I need more strength

End here

No comments: