December 04, 2009

TGIF!

Yeah is fri..thx God for the doubts cleared..He sms me already..hahah find it weird..You think too much..anyway I know how you feel and watever u decided is what I thought of too.It's good that you think carefully which means you are serious about it and you think in a sensible way..I guess you misunderstood how I feel..which means you dunno me well enough.. :P focus on things tat we should do instead..Leave the rest to God..take things slowly..

yeah I focus on my twilight hehe and treat u as per normal..
well Jon came to sch today and then did some work.end up we chat while I do filing n play wii games together after I finished my filing :P really great to rest for 1 hr plus and we head to central together..we walked there instead of taking bus..haha..I dunno how to say, he is a nice colleague to talk to..we can talk alot..unlike with Ji..which makes me wonder,maybe my right guy hasn't come..not sure..is alright to make more friends :) not rushing into it..what meant to be will be meant to be..I shall not worry about it as God is around :) there is nothing between us..we have common interest..we will hang out together during sch time and pple might misunderstood as hhaa..I dun care..friends what..simply click..

anyway thx Jo for listening and advising me last night..

I shall end here and talk to HL later..discuss about our group movie date :p

No comments: