I miss u again..wondering is it becoz I have a lot of time? I know it is not..I just can't help it..yet I cannot tell u and I dun wanna tell anyone too..I still feel that both of us still feel the same and we are just suppressing it..I dun care if u find me fan..I just act as normal..at times we still contact and share news..what I know is my plan for next year is to focus on getting my career..and whatever I wanna and most likely not engage in relationship..perhaps we think 2 far n 2 much that why it is like that..can't be helped when the feeling comes..why I am still hanging on to the hope as u might really have no feel just that u wanna see if u have that feel and u told me u dun have..that why u r so cold towards me now?? I shall leave it to next year and see how things go..sometime is better to find some1 who love u more that u love him..maybe the person that I thought doesnt turn out to be the one..
KNow why am I thinking so much, pretty relaxed at work and I really help a little here n there..giving me room to do my stuff and think alot..
End here,gonna do other stuff..
December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment