Some updates..yeah finally got the books I want at popular..I can't find it at bishan outlet so went to my area to find..I manage to find it..$59.06 for the full set after discount..about 14 bucks for one book..so worth it..I hope I will really like it..I always find it weird when I dun catch part 1 of movie and I jump to part 2..I am gonna catch twilight saga first 1 to get the picture.Edward so cool..Jacob so young n handsome..I shall focus and glue myself to storybooks and dun care about anything..
I am suppose to be happy right? but why do I feel unhappy..weird..I rather I dun like then..is so hard to be happy..I try to act cool..I try to avoid though I know I wanna go and find u just now since I am around that area..haiz..what the crap am I doing? I am frustrated at the way I react towards u..is only u..we doesnt seem to be able to talk much..
End here..
December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment