I am feeling better today..we are just like normal..good..slacking away again..did a bit of work..the rest have gd life as they took half day leave to have lunch buffet and then shopping..of course they won't ask us to go :P I wanna play wii games again
yeah tml is fri..anyway I didnt go anywhere this week yet except for lunch..I dun feel like going out..just want to get home and rest..so guai ar hehehe..
I am wondered is he like R..be nice to me becoz he wanna a favour from me..He talk to me more and wanna borrow textbooks from me..is that becoz of that, he try to talk to me? if that is the case, is quite sad..I will be disappointed..maybe I think 2 much coz he is impt..
I wanna go n practise keyboard and relax..feeing a bit sleepy after dinner..lol
End here
December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment