December 19, 2009

Today was rather fruitful..join in the xmas carolling..we went to blocks near church and go door to door to sing songs for them and we even approached the void deck and sang to the uncles who were playing chess etc..they are rather happy..they enjoyed the songs..

Its good to see u and hear u calling out to me..I sense the distance..we are so near yet so far.I dun wanna go n approach u, for fear I disturb u or u dun wanna talk to me..the feeling is bad..I miss u though I see u today..no time n chance to talk to u..
so tired after the carolling..he went to bed already as he told me will have a long day..I will have half a day outside..picnic wor with the rest..upcoming programs..great! keep myself busy..will I really go for mountbatten xmas party? waiting for his info to meet up..also the xmas eve..we didnt plan to make reservation yet? I guess we can discuss next week ba..abit bo chap hor..too many things ba..

End here..i wanna go n read n sleep

No comments: