I thought I dun feel that I will miss u but I still did..I didnt talk to u for 4 days...break record..normally will talk..either 2 tired or busy with stuff etc..both of us never talk much..
I dunno why u suddenly ask me wat will I be doing tml..u have plans? after I tell u I am going for movie, u didnt reply..I also reply late coz was doing stuff and away for meal..thx God that there is lunch provided this few days due to teachers' workshop..tml will be my last day of work..and soon I am growing old again..thx in advance for the birthday treats..I will give it back next time..
As I wanna chat, everyone seem to log off..I am feeling so..not sure how to describe..I dun wanna say much either..who will understand..I don't want to disturb u too..
Mixed feeling..last day & I guess I wont miss the place but rather some people..time flies and it marked the end of my 2009 as well..way to go for next year..gonnna meet the rest for movies after work..avatar & sherlocks holmes..marathon hhaa..
End here
December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment