I went out with church bro n sis to celebrate Jeremy, Ee wah & Yi hui's birthdays..7 of us went 2 catch movie..The princess & the frog..cute n funny cartoon..not too bad..prince was turned into the frog..end up causing the gal to turn into frog too after kissing..in the end they change back to human wor..after kissing..happy ending..
After that we head down to MSQ alica cafe? i guess I didnt spell wrongly to have meal..16 of us..wow..big group ar...J was there..I was surprised as I was thinking will he go and he did..if we r closer, maybe he will tell me he is going..
I am wondering do I sound the same when I admire M..haiz..I realise I like J alot..his reaction to me lately is very normal..I dunno..maybe he think I take things alright but not really..I think I better just remain as I am til I forget..just be who I am..it's not easy..it cannot be like story..Edward who is so perfect..it won't exist in real life..just dun regret will do..
December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment