Well I didn't manage to sleep alot..though I slept so late, end up waking up around 9 and I can't get to sleep much except for dozing off a while..does it really affect me so much? I know the ans myself..whatever I did this week, is more like occupying myself with things or is more like an obligation to do certain things..getting gift,write cards..I just dun have the mood..but I know xmas is coming, I need to do something about it..the feeling when I wrote them is really different from past..I used to be really excited..I wrote them yesterday,should say this morning..very early in the morning about 2am? my complexion is getting worse now and I dun really care as well..I know I need to cheer up..I will still eat but not as much as last time..just dun feel good & I will go to the loo..haiz..what is wrong with me?
I don't really like to be alone now unless I am at home at least I can use my notebook or read my books to keep myself occupied..I dun wanna have lots of space & free time to think about anything.sometime I find myself really isolate myself at home..staying in my room most of the time without talking..I just want to be alone..deep in my heart, I know I am not happy but there is nothing I can do to change anything..what I can do is make my life better..said is easier than done..I have to..I believe it will be a better week next week..things are pretty fine and I shouldn't worry as God is telling me to trust HIm..
End here..gonna meet the rest later for movie & dinner
December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment