yeah I am tired now however I enjoyed the day..I am so full now..just had homecooked food..:) I went to catch movie with HL & Yamashita-san..We catched 2012 at PS..it was quite a nice movie..Somehow feel that rather sad when I see pple saying farewell..telling parents that they love them etc..my tears just flow.. yup I am very easily emotional..it flows for 3 times..you can see the disaster that the world is wiped out however certain parts are not..President scarifice himself etc in the movie..some of them still manage to survive..wonderful..
We went to explore orchard central mall as well..not bad..I know there is another shopping centre but too crowded..we shall go and explore next time..
I get wet in the rain..the feeling is so shiok..I guess I can be happier..I guess I will be..somehow he is still in my mind..cannot be helped..is alright..like I say what meant to be will be meant to be..if he is the one..everything will be worth while to do what we should do now..to focus on our career/studies..
I shall end here..watch charity show
December 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment