I am on mc today..yes I am sick..keep going to the loo since past few days..I suspect is the ayam penyet that I have taken..not too sure as I had different kind of food everyday..lol start to party? perhaps my body cannot take it?..T still can ask me I am sick is it becoz of Ji? lol..anyway I just told Ji yesterday that I was sick even b4 xmas and he tell me better take good care..at that point of time, I feel that I wanna him to be around but I know I can't express it out..I am trying to test his reaction..I just wanna some1 to comfort me..that some1 is him.I thought that was all til he called me and asked if I am alright..telling me to drink more water..I guess it is normal to call friend if they r sick..so I dun wanna think so much, at least he cares..I told T that I wanna some1 to sayang me..I was feeling low last night coz I dun feel good..
mm..I am really addicted to twilight..I read the first book and reading the new moon now..I went to catch the twilight movie online so as to know what is happening in new moon movie which I have catched..it makes more sense..the new moon ticket was won by Jie and she invited me if not I wont catch it..I am so in love with Edward Cullen..He is so perfect..that's what a fiction story is..the author wrote great books..she makes Edward so perfect..even Edward's sis Alice was great..perhaps Jacob was alright too..Edward & Bella's love was so ....is hard to describe..we won't be able to see in real life..no man can be so perfect and more over he is not human..
I think I have not plan anything for sec sch gathering..I guess I should rest and I plan after I recover..time to eat medicine and rest til I fall asleep.end here
December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment