I enjoyed myself last night..reached home rather late but he sent me back..not so bad..I went to orchard to get office xmas gift..it was so crowded..Mf was free so she came to meet me for dinner and shop..It's good to as I dun wish to be alone though initally I wanted to go there alone..so that I can slowly shop..shopping therapy helps..then I catch up with him since he was outside after attending wedding dinner..I didnt see him for quite some time..chit chat & acc each other til about 3am.. :) u r so sweet & charming in my eyes..dun make me fall in love with u hahaha..well is alright..
everything is like a dream but he seem to take away my emoness..accing me and doting me yesterday..thx u darling!
I shall end here..gonna have lunch and going church soon..
December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment