Not sure why I have so much to blog about and perhaps I dun wish to tell anyone anymore so I blog..I miss u..I know I dun miss him as much as I miss u..I guess I know the reason..I dun like him..the person I like is u..just that I am thankful he acc me that day..I wish the person is u instead of him..he is not a replacement as u cannot be replaced..
I realise when I fall sick, I miss u even more but I know u won't be there..I wish to hear your voice..I guess u accidentally call me or wat..saw a quick miss call..He didn't ask if I am alright today,what can I ask for when he is not my bf..I just wanna know how he will react..why am I hanging on to the hope after what he said..I go with my heart and it tells me that, you have feeling just that it is the wrong timing..hopefully my sixth sense is'nt wrong..I never feel this way for so long..the feeling is bad if it is only one sided..sometime guys can hide feeling very well..how I wish u can say u can't stay away from me anymore..we ain't staying away totally, just that I can't find any reason to call u at times, so I rather dun disturb u..he only ask me if I have any news for exams..I really like u..much more than I think..how I wish I can know, whether do u like me b4 but I dun dare to ask just like I ask T..
somehow dun really wanna watch tv..I am gonna slp earlier tonight as well..will shower later after watching the 三菜一汤2..carry on with my storybook..I wanna read on and finished the 3rd book & the fourth book and start on other books or drama..not very into drama now..I just wanna read my books first..
End here
December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment