Yeah I receive a call from HSBC Boss and I am a step forward to the 2nd interview. Well I will do my very best since I am given a chance. I will be heading down on wed though.
Boss weird, talk so much then tell me he inviting me to the 2nd round.. -_-'' I don't like people beating about the bush..Is best to go straight to the point though.
Somehow this cheer me up but nevertheless I will look out for other chances just in case.
Anyway I am carefree and looking forward to a new career.. Right now nothing gonna make me troubled etc. I am free! horray!
Just met up with Kareen, Ke Xin & Restine for lunch just now.Glad to hear from them and just have a simple meal. We shall meet again ya? I believe so.
Alright gonna continue watching diao man gong zhu..Well I really love the drama and Alec Su You Peng rocks! Ja Nara also very cute..
End here..
March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment