Well right now, I believe there is no stress but just have to look out for my career.I really wish for a good career path and of course with good working hours so that I can take up a part time course soon. I have been waiting but need to settle down for job before I can even apply to study and then concentrate on it. I believe is not easy but I will try so time being career n studies more important than anything else.
Not forgetting my family, wish that they have good health always and also be safe and sound at all times.. I believe all these are important right now and other than that, nothing matters. Really..I have better things and more important things to do rather than be worried or thinking about that issue. Must be wondering what issue right if you are reading my blog?
Well doesn't matter what issue, I don't want to be affected by it. I just want to work hard on my goals. Hopefully I can really settle down n grow in a company soon. Of course I hope to meet good bosses and colleagues. This is important and of course a conducive environment.
Alright I shall end here.. I must jia you!! yeah! :)
March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment