Well I just came back around 11 plus from the birthday gathering.. I was considering whether to go, end up I did went but then didn't know it was at east coast road..oh my god! It was so far and we waited for very long for the bus 13 at Euno where we met first and then we kind of lost our way u know..We reached the olive cafe at 8 plus. Then started ordering food. After we finished was 10 plus.. I didn't enjoy it though as I felt left out and couldn't blend into the group though I know them a little..there were about 20 of us. Of course spending money while I am jobless hhaa... sob sob.. so you know how I felt?
The chocolate cake was nice and it was from four leaf.. Jolene bought it. Well luckily I got a lift from someone.. I believe the rest did have a lift back home too..great!
Is good that they have cars lol.. I felt tired so that was my day!
Shall end here..
March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment