Yeah is sat and here I am at home..cool cause there is no sat service today so just come back at 8 plus and deal with some stuff.. Well I went out with mum n brother to sim lim to get some stuff and we had dinner at pasta mania before heading to have dessert at Ah Chew Dessert shop..yeah. It was raining though after we finished getting what we needed. Luckily the rain gets smaller so we were able to go n enjoy our dessert. Of course we did spend money while we were out but was all worth it. The things that we bought were all useful though. I finally got my cooling pad. At times was afraid that my notebook would be too hot.. sad to say that after I had my notebook, my desktop monitor was down..sob..anyway we were luckily that we had the notebook..
I shall end here and gonna watch tv and let my dear brother use my notebook.. I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow..Yes is 6! It has been a long time since I wake up so early and it is sunday.. oh oh.. :( sunday easter service
March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment