Well today is Good Fri.While I blog is already way past Good Fri. Never mind as usual special good friday service and is kind of formal and serious..This is the first time I have been to good fri service.Service was at 7pm and it ended quite early b4 9pm. I will be going for Sunday service as well, easter day service. Oh well service at 8am..I gonna feel sleepy and have to go back home earlier..need to get back the osmose card from Pei Fen..She had it with her for a month already.. I didn't ask her to give me back and she said she had forgotten and she apologized.
Mm..sat no service..yipee! I can go out and relax.. Looking forward to finding new job.. I don't wish to think so much, just want to work, study then continue latin dance.. my passion and I must master it!!!!! way to go!!
I shall end here..
March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment