I am back once again after not blogging for about one week ya..mm..recently really quite lazy to do so unless I feel like it.. I am out of the company and I felt so happy and relieved..
Currently looking out for a job and there I have a job offer as management trainee but somehow you have to start of with being adviser which is what I didn't expect it to be.If it is successful, career path would be smooth.. Life is really unpredictable so I wont even know how far I can go unless I try. I find it a risk in a way if I am not suitable, I have to start with a new career again. I have never thought of this career path before and perhaps it is somehow the fastest way to earn the amount that I want within 5 years? Everything is easy said than done.
Somehow I always think negatively but then I feel that it is better to think for the worse so that you can be prepared. I don't have confidence in some ways and if it is sales line, I really won't be afraid as I have been through it and I am so comfortable.
It is better to think carefully about what we want and we can go for it. Who doesn't want to be successful in life and people will be proud of us. I want to show them that I can do it! Of course I will be happy for my own achievement and not trying to show off.. I don't want people look down on us as we don't study that well.. I want to excel and achieve my goals!!
I shall end here. Gonna think about whether to accept the job..
March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment