March 14, 2008

Crazy people..

Have u ever come across people who will pick up a big fuss because of a small issue and it involved the whole family? that is what actually happened.. Of course I did not provoke people..somehow it happened to my brother..He didn't provoke people but I am unhappy and the person's bro still ask me not to be funny and he told us his name.

PLEASE LA,DON'T TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE PREVIOUSLY FROM OUR SCH..is such a disgrace!! I know perhaps I should not comment so much but I really can't stand their attitude.. Is this the way you protect your family members? your family is very important and you need to protect them, so do I.. of course if anything happen to my brother or mum, Do you think I will keep quiet? of course not but there is better way to solve problems.. You think that by using vugular language is cool? shit man! luckily you know is not my brother's fault, dare to scold him will get it from me.My brother not for you guys to bully.. of course you know my mum, she can be fierce but she was thinking that it is a small issue why should we make up a big fuss.. I also wont, seem so ah beng or ah lian's behaviour.
so what kind of education did they receive? so rude.. only your brother is treasure??

I know I should just be forgiving and be understanding..Give them grace ya but I just want to pour out how I feel. It is ridiculous man.. how can I forget about it.They want to scold me as well.crazy people, never come across..

Well is ok, what goes around will comes around.. I shall end here..

No comments: