Time flies and it is April already.I feel quite excited today and was kind of nervous for the 2nd round of interview and who knows it is not really an interview..lol I got the job. Horray! I was so happy. I rest for about two weeks and manage to get a job finally and I know there is prospect. :) thank God.. I hope I can really grow in the company and move on to what I want..Boss did ask me what and where I hope to be for the next 3 to 5 years. I know what I want and I will do my best to fufil it.He told me is possible to fufil it even before 30 years old.. Guess what, he asked me when I getting married. lol
I dun even date now how to get married? Faint..he was surprised I don't have a bf.Is that surprising? I have no idea.
Right now, career & studies matter more than other things. Of course family n friends are impt too. So is God. I leave the rest to fate. really.. What will come will come around. Relationship is just a parcel of life and I am still young..
Did I grow up? I used to wish to date perhaps because I am younger that time and the my timing is slightly different but for now I straighten my thoughts and dun wish to date. I believe finding a good one is not easy but if it will come, it will come unexpectedly. I just let it be and see how it goes..work hard and study 1st. Enjoy life with family & friends, carefree life without being attached, is good isn't it?
I find it good without clinging onto something and have to really commit to it.Perhaps I simply don't wish to commit to anything right now while I am young.
Happy today and I went orchard to shop for clothes and bought them..I got what I want .Great! Life is great today and hope it continues that way.
K time for dinner. I am hungry.. God is great & good! :)
End here..
April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment