I just went to catch L change the world with MF today.. Well what I say is that the movie is nice, sometime a bit sad and at times is funny.. I enjoyed it and it doesn't really link to the previous part and it looks funny when "L" has to babysit haha..He even speak el, his el not bad la.. :) I never regretted catching it though.. TPY cinema quite quiet and not very packed. I believe is because it had already be released for about a week and more or less other people watched already..
Well this two days not very happy coz I thought I bought my cd and I can listen but somehow not sure why it ends up in MF's bag.. I believe is because while I help her to sort her things, she accidentally put the cd in without realising is mine..have to meet her to collect lor.. sigh
Shall end here..need to sleep soon..
March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment