March 01, 2008

Bad Service..

Supposing to be a happy day whereby I suggested going to Pizza Hut to have dinner with my mum and brother.Enjoy a bit and relax.. Who knows an incident just happened.We patronize one of the outlet at Toa Payoh. The atmosphere was good and this was the 1st time we patronize the outlet. Thinking that we would enjoy our food , we ordered our food. Who knows that their service was damn slow even though it was just serving the 3 glasses of Ice Lemon Tea.They have enough staff and it wasnt crowded though.I dont mind waiting a while, doesn't matter,the worse part was that the waiter was clumsy, he spilled the whole glass of drink onto my mum's pant while he served us.. Can you imagine how angry my mum & I was? Though the manager offered towel to wipe the pant and compensate us the food for free, our mood was already ruined, we left the place without having our meal and never want to go there again!

Anyway I feedback to the company and waiting for their reply.. I want to see how they will respond to this incident and hopefully this is the lst and the last time it happens. Hope they can make improvement on their service.

No comments: