Yeah is Easter Sunday and I felt bad, woke up late today though I think my hp did ring once?? I can't remember and was wondering whether to turn up at church cause I was really gonna be late.. I woke up at 7.30 man and service was at 8am. Well I just hurry to shower etc and then took a cab down to church. I was late but better than not attending right? yeah I kept my promise that I will go. Thank God. I was telling myself, that oh lord please let me have a cab as I need to rush to church and when I reached downstair, I saw a cab hehe.. I don't have to wait. Great!
Even before I know God, I was bought to church by friend but I told myself that I was not ready. If I were to go church next time, will be going on my own and that it is because I wish to step in with my own will. I did! anyway I always believed that I am blessed before I know Lord.. People around me prayed for me and prayed that I will accept him.. Thanks God for all his blessings and love!
I went for late breakfast with the rest today and then went to shop with my cousin and accompany her to visit Uncle. Glad to hear the nice words from her.. gal, only you and I know what it is..haha.. quite a tiring day cause I only slept for 5 hrs. I felt ok though at least I slept for 5 hours. It was not as bad as sleeping for 3 hrs..
I shall end here..gaming..here I come..
March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment