I was quite excited today as I was selected to go for an interview at HSBC Insurance company.I seem to have some fate to do with insurance company..haaa I have been to a few other companies. Guess what? The boss is called James.. Oh my god! I have two ex bosses who were named James so I wonder will I work for James boss again.haaa
I do love the job and the location.I don't mind learning and I believe it is a good prospect and perhaps it will be busy and stress but work is always stress. I just want to further my studies as I have targeted for the past two years. I told myself that I will start working 1st and earn money for two years then I can start studying. The time has come. I will work towards my goals.. I want to succeed and win! I know I can be quite hao sheng for things, this is what someone told me before. I did not do so for studies if not perhaps I can really study very well.who knows? I know is tough to work and study at the same time but need to endure in order to get a cert and have more career prospect.
As for other matter, I just don't wish to care as they are not important anymore other than career and studies. :) May God bless me and be with me to guide me along the way..
I shall end here
March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment