February 28, 2008

Boring work life..

I feel sian but at times doesnt want to talk about it. I pretend to be ok in front of family and perhaps some friends. I don't know what did I gain if I do this but perhaps don't wish to let you guys see me so sad. Rather make myself happier ya..
I want to go back to learn latin dance and Yong Yee says he is interested, say be my partner.. dance is good but dunno is he serious..though he says he may step on people's toe but then is ok I believe wont..wait and see, maybe say only..shouldn't be too excited in case it doesn't happen. Anyway this friend of mine blur blur and get himself injured. aiyo anyway did ring him up already. I guess not necessary to disturb him too much after today in case he finds me fan.. I have a feeling at times he don't know what to say or try to stay happy then he start crapping lol..aiyo.. are you really ok? am I thinking too much.. Shall not disturb you so much..in case very fan..

Anyway look like luck not on my side yet, I can't find a suitable job yet..location wise is bad..west side..will keep trying..k just end here..

No comments: