June 14, 2005

Tue......

Today work as usual..finished up checking the claim stuff then i key in those not found inside the data system into excel spread sheet..I also did folding the letters that i do mail merge one..they were signed already by mrs chew..then i put them into envelope and seal..folding letters are fun..I even did keying in the leave record of hospitalisation and unrecorded ones..eyes tired man..but thinking of meeting Vin..i just cant wait to knock off so i can see him..thinking abt seeing him later ..i smiling to myself..then working time past faster too.actually quite fast..then i daydream abit abt Vin.hhaa cant help it..even i concentrating..more or less my mind have him inside all the time..sometime too busy maybe wont..but when there is free time here n there..i will be thinking what is he doing? feel like talking to him..by msging him..but working cant use hp everytime..no gd..but i still do tt..
I dun care..
Today working seem is the most happiest day i worked..coz mood gd plus i meeting him after work..surely feel gd..
I meet him at novena square de burger king..we ate abit of food and spend some time together..shop around..i saw Kai Lin..my sch de..she been working..then at night then i remember she having holiday also..so she worked ba..mum called me i thought she will scold..nope she didnt..she ask me to buy panadol..well..she knows i went out coz haven go home yet at 7 ..hhaa
then went home to have dinner..didnt ate so early coz not hungry..
ok lah end here..

No comments: