June 12, 2005

Happy sunday!

Today I didnt not have dance practise so I went out with Kai ling to paya lebar the post office centre's this fashion and bought skirt for dance performance..anyway the skirt can be wore even after performance so i dun mind buying..the white top also..I love the skirt..too bad nice colour pink dun have my size so i bought other colours..
I drank soya bean milk..hungry lor after buying clothes..went to eat yong tou hu..then decided to go and find vin..i went down.reach at 6 like that..haiz..he wasnt surprised..everytime he would know de..not fun..
but he told me actually he wasnt sure..coz i was at paya lebar so he thinking will i come to find him..then i did..
He is happy..me too..
Today i felt happy..everyday works I dun feel happy..is sian..but seeing dear .today is my happiest day of the week.. :)
this is the second time i want to find him and he called me de..then he will know ar i going to find him de..anyway he wasnt confirm lor..so he says i really surprised him..dunno leh..feel he knows abit like no use..
if really next time dun tell him..hhaa..
ok lah end here..

No comments: