June 23, 2005

Today have lesson lor..lessons started since yesterday..or should say day b4 start abit only..EVM sian..Mr Liau keep asking questions again..test us...... -__-'' maybe is gd..test til we remember..refresh etc is gd..For Mr Ramu lesson, PR, we had a combined lecture with another class for tutorial lah..the class noisy sia even not many pple like our class..btw Mrs cheong siao siao one..yesterday early in the morning throw temper..unhappy abt attendance lah..dunno why have this teacher..can't be helped she teaches us..
I feel I getting stress..so tense up in class..just like last time..how come ar..I really dunno..I feel I giving myself pressure perhaps? Frankly speaking I dunno.. haiz..Maybe see that 3 gals i sian also..
Is like never study I ok de..Study I not ok le..I just never tell others except my frenzs n Vin..tell mum or wat also no use..She dun think i have pressure de..sometime too much ar..can go crazy..But I am ok..under control..haha
Today I did pay attention in class..maybe awake coz i drink coffee..hhaa if not i sure fall asleep..
alright lah i end here..

No comments: