Today mood was alright but abit tired..Kai ling n Jufri mood no gd..Kai ling was like sian sian..My bro face so black..he is angry..but he is back to normal..I am glad..sian is that KL go n tell Mr Ramu abt things..guess saying we ignore her or wat..after Mr Ramu's last lesson, Mr Ramu said he wanted to talk to us..not scolding us lah..just want us to talk things out , know abt what is happening..want to hear two sides..I guess she complain all she wants..aiya I wasn't angry..so big already..Mr Ramu tell us not to be angry..when Mr Ramu said he wanted to talk to four of us. I really know something not right surely is about her..
She always like that complain to class advisor..last time MF she also told Mrs quek..maybe vent out her feeling she feels better..I feel she really too free..She told me she has nothing to do..then she even sms Alan, my kor kor ..say wat hazel ignore her..wat sia..dunno her lah...end here..
I dunno what to write further..
June 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment