Today didnt go out ..Last Sat also didnt go out sia.. It has been two sats I didnt went out with dear le..But weekdays we do meet a while or what lor.. I knew I miss him today although i see him everyday.. maybe nothing much to do so i been thinking of him..but afternoon I been doing report so didnt think much.. anyway today he went to work.his auntie lah never work lor ..still sick i guess..mm lucky didnt plan to go out, if not i surely angry..yesterday not free, today not free too..but nvm..I had to do report so I didnt want to go out ..Kai ling asked me out today and I dun want..go out I waste time lor..abit bad..everytime asked me out i usually reject..maybe next few weeks lah..i maybe go out..
ok lah nothing much to write..end here..
June 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment