Today 2nd day of 2nd week of IAP..wat i did today was wat i did yesterday..I cant finish keying in data..sigh do til i wanted to sleep lor..eyes really want to close when i was doing..Is like repeating n repeating wat i did..Faizal 's stuff alot..the training lah, talks lah..need to key in for the staff..wat they attended lor.
I did til i really feel like i just dun want to continue with it..But I Can't..I just have to endure..
While working or should say i feel sad. in the morning.remember what Vin said last night..if history repeats he knew wat to do..sigh..this is the last chance that we have is wat he says..Then i feel so tensed up..scare..almost cried le..but didnt lah while working..
I cant be crying while i am working right? well go home leh i feel better..relaxed..bath le and ate dinner.I watched tv..can dun think dun think lor..I just take a step at a time..wat for think so much make myself. worry..while taking shower actually ,my tears come out a little..that's all only..
right now i feel ok..really ok..
Just yawning away..sleeping soon..i end here..tml have to go for dance..I wearing pant.. :)
June 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment