Today didnt work..yeah..went out with Vin..i try not to put on make up ..hhaa want to be natural dun spoil my skin..well..went to tp central lst then went to orchard and shop..sian lor..i ate ice cream and toriQ de chicken..hhee full leh..then dinner I ate burger king..wow so full..ate very long..
Starting abit mood swing , i dunno why..then after that ok le..talk to vin ..often make him laugh..which is gd..
He say if is forever like that , it will be good..sometime good things wont be forever? I dunno..
Just dun want to think..see hui so sad..i also thinking for the worst..actually scare also..
what she fear really came true..
anyway spend a day with him is gd enough..I wont see him for two weeks..coz sch starting tt sat i dun want to go out..rest at home lor b4 sch starts..going to miss him although busy with work..see how we endure..he going army soon, will have to get used to not seeing him so often lor..
ok lah end here..
June 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment