Today mood not gd..coz of yh lah..hai wo..must be thinking what happen?.?.coz of the clothes..I get scolded..well dun want to eleborate..mm..my mood really bad..well last night before i went to bed, i cried.I guess really cant control le..anyway I didnt tell her abt it that i get scolded again..last night I was thinking why I everything get scolded..is like why everytime me..I don't know..just that I have things for pple to scold..even if not certain problems like clothes or wat..still have things to scold de..then i really no mood to study..stress up..
..then another issue stir up..KL n J..aiyo..KL cried today..i duno how ..coz she cry til very jia lat u see..then ask J lor..then he was angry..aiya dun want to write in details coz i lazy.. :P anyway is pple's problem..but coz is my bro n frenz..i care lor..I also like very fan le..
Then i told vin abt my personal stuff..maybe feel better.right now ok..sometime I feel I need someone, hhaa the person not there.maybe be busy or wat anyway at least I know there are people who are there for me..dear and my friends..but frenz I also dun want to talk much abt stuff.sometime u never know u trust someone alot , end up she or he betray ur trust..u never know..I been wondering whether to trust her..U must be thinking wat I was saying right? classmate..I dun want to say much..
Well..glad when i am down, dear with me..even without saying anything is gd enough..even help me..like what he says, i need help , he dun do anything, he shouldnt be my bf le..end here..
June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment