Yeah Today was the last day of attachment..I felt happy ..Then meeting Liyana for the last time to go to work together..I type out video list today in HR Dept then went to the library to help Dennis did things. writing no.. and paste on the tapesThen after I came back as I went away a while..Thomas asked me to go the HR dept there the room..I forget is what room..I thought what happened..Wow a surprise..Boss Mrs Alice Chew was around..In fact all HR dept people..Have Ice Cream cake and small mini cone ice cream..I was quite touched..I really Don't know what to say..NSC people quite nice..in fact our boss nice lor..Still joking away..We were given a token of appreication..NSC stuff...with the name printed infront ...Boss shaked hands with us..Colleagues says thanks lor..Asking when we go back to sch..she says is fast mon..
I don't know why maybe attached to the company.when i leave, I feel a bit weird maybe can't bear to leave..
Fazial tell me to study hard..Naim wished me and said that on the road if I see him, say hi to him :) He was very nice..Jennifer and the rest didnt say anything..Dennis tell me to take care..the rest i forget what he says..He told me alot of things and he teaches me alot ..that what i felt..Nice working with him..I guess i will miss working with him perhaps?
Sometime humans are funny..when u work u feel that u want it to end soon..but when u work til the last day, u dun feel like leaving..oh ya Jasmine very gd..buy muffin for me n Liyana..I don't know why i writing this i feeling abit sad..maybe environment so nice although did junk work..but alright lah..
Boss even asked did they bully us hhaa..we never say anything..Jennifer says pay still with her..hhaa so we dun dare say hhaa..actually alright lah..I get quite gd pay..early in the morning Jennifer signed my attendance and give me my performance appraisal form..then i saw chai kern signed de..I think i give wrong person marked attendance..nvm coz chai Kern never give me any work except yesterday asked me help Auntie do things ..in the end never do..
Yan hong called me today..wat else abt dance lor..saying wat yong kiat may want to change partners.in the end no changes..if change very wat..Is like we get used to each other and last min change ..then she was funny wear make up dun wear lipstick de -_-'' she says she hate it..I wonder is she a gal hhaa...
dun want to agrue with her..End here//
alright end here..
June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment