June 19, 2005

Sunday!

Today woke up early..go for dance practise at seng kang ..kenny there the void deck..well..In the end, only 2 pairs..Yong kiat cant go..only me , kenny, wei qiang n yan hong..Just practise lor..abt 12 plus then went off..Wei Qiang went off lst coz he has to work.. I went home for lunch..then nothing much to do, i tidy up cupboards..wash shoe, pencil case n hp pouch..so dirty..actually I also have nothing to do..did something i feel better..is like wont think plus past my time..dun waste a day like tt..
When u accomplish something, u feel great..ur things are clean..

I did feel abit sian sian plus moody perhaps..I was thinking why cant i just lead a peaceful life..anyone who is reading this, like Hui or ling , must be thinking wat i saying right? vin again?hhaa no.. i dun want to comment here..that's wat I can say..just have some problems here n there..but i dun wish to say much..
sometime why life cant just be happy de..why troubles n problems here n there..I dunno ...just feel sad perhaps..sometime i feel helpless..i dunno how to handle..I guess just study hard dun think so much..that will be gd enough..concentrate on my dance lst..I cant think so much cant focus..
Btw yesterday so angry that i scold him..must be wondering who right... he deserve the scolding hhaa.....He deserves it and I dun think i am wrong or wat..What I say is reasonable lah..is like i wont say or scold pple til like tt..I really cant tolerate.He is wrong..must make him wake up his ideas lor..

alright end here..tml sch reopen le..so fast..but i feel ok lah..maybe coz not starting of a new environment so i dun feel anything..I wonder why..

No comments: